5 Best Apps For New Moms
Parenting a new baby can be a challenge, but these are our picks for the 5 best apps for new moms to make things a little easier and sometimes add some fun!
- Shipt or Instacart– Sometimes it is just too hard to get out of the house and go to the grocery, especially when you have a newborn. Shipt and Instacart both allow you to shop from the comfort of your home. You can schedule a delivery time, which is especially helpful when trying to work around naptimes and feeding schedules.
- WebMD Baby– The WebMD Baby app allows you to track feedings, growth, diapering and sleep schedules. There’s also a nifty “Just for Dads” section.
- Baby Shusher– This app is a must-have for helping baby to fall asleep and stay asleep. I use Baby Shusher in the studio for every session. Unlike most white noise machines, it truly sounds like someone shushing.
- Amazon– From Amazon Music to Prime Video, Amazon has so much entertainment to offer the mama on maternity leave, but don’t forget the incredible savings on diapers.
- Relax Melodies– Although I have already mentioned a sound machine app, Relax Melodies is my favorite on-the- go sound machine. Users can build sounds themselves to create the perfect white noise experience. I can’t express enough how important a solid sound machine, or sound machine app can improve sleep.
Download our 5 Best Apps For New Moms PDF to keep on hand. Check out our other blog posts about preparing for your new arrival!